Cycling & Mountain Biking
Cycling adventure in the e-bike area
Exciting bike paths and challenging mountain-bike tours offer everyone, casual cyclists and ambitious mountain bikers alike, the recreation and adventure they seek amid the healthy mountain air of the Lungau region.
An extensive, clearly marked network of bike paths takes you on leisurely rides alongside streams and forests, and out through the beautiful Lungau countryside. The Mur Bike Path is especially popular with families. Family-friendly bike routes are complemented by fascinating trails across alpine terrain, sure to appeal to more athletic and competitive bikers.
Lungau is a unique mountain-bike El Dorado, offering 15 attractive tours totaling 560 kilometers in length.
- Mitterbergrunde (Tamsweg) ca. 30 km
- Speiche Tweng - Lantschfeld (Mauterndorf) ca. 32 km
- Legends and Myths Path (Tamsweg) ca. 7 km
- Preber Route (Tamsweg) ca. 9 km
- Moosham Route (Mauterndorf) ca. 17 km
- Hinterlahn Route (Mauterndorf) ca. 18 km
- Wildbachhütte (Tamsweg) ca. 32 km
- Pirka-Fanning Route (Mariapfarr) ca. 29 km