Credits & data privacy
Youth- and familyhotel Mauser Mühltaler
Thank you for your visit to the Internet pages of Gästehaus Mauser!
Publisher and Owner of the site
Elisabeth und Hubert Mauser Family
Markt 86, A - 5570 Mauterndorf
Tel.: + 43 6472 7312
Fax.: + 43 6472 7312 4
Commercial Registry No.: FN 332033i
Jurisdiction: Landesgericht Salzburg
UID No.: ATU65142446
Design and programming:
Gewerbestraße 594, A-5582 St. Michael
Please note the legal conditions of use. The content of this website is protected under copyright. The publication of content and photographic materials from this Internet site on other websites requires the expressed permission of the publisher. Information is presented on this website to the best of our knowledge, with painstaking attention to accuracy. Nevertheless, content and factual errors cannot be completely excluded. The Mauser Family accepts no liability whatsoever, nor does it offer any guarantees with respect to, the accuracy, currentness or completeness of the information presented. All information is subject to change.
Liability for Links:
Despite painstaking monitoring of content, we assume no liability for links to external websites. Responsibility for target sites is borne exclusively by the operator of said sites.
Online Content :
The Mauser Family (hereafter referred to as "Author") assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the author has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
In so far as it is necessary to collect personal information (such as name, address or e-mail addresses), this is always done on a voluntary basis. The use of and payment for services offered is – in so far as it is technically feasible – also permitted without having to provide such information, or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. In so far as the author utilizes a third party in order to fulfill the services offered, the author is entitled to share customer data with said third party, if this should be required for contractual purposes.
Legal Scope of the Liability Disclaimer:
This liability disclaimer is to be regarded as part of those Internet pages from which it was referenced. In so far as portions or isolated formulations of the text do not, no longer or incompletely reflect applicable law, the content and validity of the remaining portions of the document remain unaffected.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your personal data will be processed on our website by Elisabeth and Hubert Mausers. The contact details of Elisabeth and Hubert Mausers can be found at Impressum.
Data Processing Officer
You may contact our data protection officer at Ladungsfähige Anschrift, E-Mail-Adresse, Telefon.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the legal data protection provisions and this Data Privacy Statement. You may normally use our website without disclosing personal data. To the extent that personal data (such as name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this is always voluntary, if possible.
We process your personal data with the assistance of processors that assist us in connection with providing the services (e.g. web hoster, electronic newsletters).
These processors are obliged to strictly protect your personal data and may process your personal data for no purpose other than the provision of our services. Your personal data are transferred only to typical commercial service providers such as banks (money is transferred you), tax advisors (you are entered in our accounting system), mail handling service providers (mail is sent to you), etc.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to allow or to block cookies. The location of these settings depends on your browser. Detailed information is available via the help function of your browser. If you have disabled cookies, you might not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Absolutely necessary content to guarantee fundamental functionality of the website
- gaOptout, maOptout, fbOptout: To store the opt-out of Google Analytics, Matomo, Facebook Pixel.
- Functional cookies to guarantee functionality of the website
- Performance cookies to improve user experience.
- Google Analytics (see below)
- Facebook Pixel (see below)
- Advertising cookies to control advertising campaigns.
Server Log File
This website uses server log files to process the following personal data in order to monitor technical functionality and to improve the security of operation of the webserver based on the overriding legitimate interest of the controller (technical security measure):
- Accessed content
- Time of server inquiry
- Type / version of browser
- Applied operating system
- Referrer URL
- IP address
- Host name
Such data will be stored only temporarily for four hours on a personalized basis. After this time limit, IP address and host name are anonymized.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website then takes into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by Google Analytics by downloading and installing a browser plugin which is available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can block the collection of your data by Google Analytics only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data if you visit this website again: Deactivate Google Analytics .
Deactivate Facebook Pixel
- You can generally block the collection of your user data by adjusting the settings of your browser to "Do Not Track". Our website will then take into account the "Do Not Track" signal, which your browser then sends to all websites.
- You can block the collection of your user data by Facebook Pixel only on this website by clicking the following link. This allows you to set an opt-out cookie which blocks the collection of your data when you visit this website again:
You have the right to information, to rectification and erasure of personal data, and to limitation of the processing of personal data. To the extent that your personal data are processed on the legal basis of your consent or in reliance on a contract concluded with you, you have also the right to data portability. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing of personal data until you have exercised your right of withdrawal. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. If you exercise that right, we will cease the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. You have also the right to send a complaint to the supervisory authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, Wickenburggasse 8, 1080 Wien, firstname.lastname@example.org).