in the Youth and Family Hotel
Fire safety is very important. That is why our main building – youth and family hotel Mauser Mühlthaler in the centre of Mauterndorf – has been readapted and upgraded in line with the prevailing technical standards for fire safety.
It is not easy to find a compromise between the protection of a historic building and fire safety but we believe that we have found an agreeable solution for our 500-year “young“ house here in Mauterndorf .
An overview of our fire protection devices:
- An electronic full-protection fire alarm system has been installed in the property
- All room doors are self-closing fire doors
- Evacuation and escape routes from each room are clearly indicated on the escape route plan
- An emergency and safety lighting system has been installed from the cellar throughout to the upper floor
- A sufficient number of devices for initial firefighting measures, like fire extinguishers and fire blankets, have been installed across the property and are clearly marked.
- We can carry out a group evacuation drill if requested
- The house-specific fire protection regulations, including what to do in case of fire or emergency, are available at the reception and can be seen at any time.
- Once a year, all staff members take part in a course about what to do in case of fire.
- Relevant presentations enable our staff to gain knowledge in the field of fire prevention.
- Secured designated assembly and meeting points are clearly marked.
We wish our guests a safe stay in our listed youth and family hotel Mauser Mühltaler.